Our Lady of Perpetual Help was established in 1927. Our parish began Our Lady’s School in 1927, five years after the parish was established. The first building, which still stands at the centre of our present complex, was built through the generosity of an early parishioner, Mrs. Lily Lefebvre, and the vision of the first pastor, Father Fred Coghlan.
Since the building of that first structure, the parishioners of Our Lady’s parish and parents of Our Lady’s school have built three additions to the original building.
For over fifty years, our school was enriched by the presence and leadership of the Sisters of Charity of Halifax. We have a proud history to inspire us to continue our task of passing on the values and the intellectual tradition of the Roman Catholic Church at Our Lady’s School.