If you are interested in applying for admission to Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, please go to the link above and complete the on-line form. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org the list of docments below. The application will not be considered complete until the school office has received the accompanying documentation. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Applicant’s birth certificate, passport, or proof of Permanent Residency or Study Visa.
- Parent’s Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Study or Work Visa.
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Last year’s report card and/or most recent report card, if applicable.
- A recent photo of the applicant.
- $100.00 (per family) non-refundable application fee. Please make cheque payable to OLPH School.
Once you have completed the on-line application and submitted the application fee and required supporting documents to the school office, your application will be reviewed by the school principal and pastor. While every attempt will be made to interview all applicants, depending on the number of applicants, applications may be short-listed for interview. While priority is given to active, practicing members of OLPH Parish, each year there are available places for non-Catholics. Once the interview process is completed, families will be notified whether or not they have been accepted or are on a wait-list.
The September tuition payment (non-refundable) is required as a deposit upon acceptance of the placement.