Thank you for considering Our Lady of Perpetual Help School for your child’s education. We are unable to host an in-person Open House this year due to Provincial Health Orders, in lieu of this, please view our school video.
If you are interested in submitting an application, please click here for the online student application form and required documents to complete the application process. The application deadline is January 29, 2021.
If you are interested in applying for Junior Kindergarten, please go to the Junior Kindergarten link and if you have questions specific to Junior Kindergarten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission policy of Catholic Schools is established by the Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese (CISVA). Per this policy, OLPH bases all student acceptance on the following order of priorities:
- Children presently enrolled at OLPH, if they and their families meet the expectations of the school.
- Siblings of OLPH students, whose families are practicing Catholics active in the parish.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics active in the parish.
- Siblings of OLPH students, whose families are practicing Catholics active in other parishes.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics coming into the parish, who have been attending Catholic school elsewhere.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics in other parishes.
- Children whose families are either not practicing Catholics or Catholics not active in their parishes.
- Children of other religious backgrounds. Once accepted into the school, non-Catholics need meet only the criteria expected of other students to be re-admitted in subsequent years.
Please contact us should you have questions.