Enter your email address and create a password. Select “Create Account”. An activation email will be sent to the email address entered. Once activated, parents can go to the log-in screen and enter their user name (email address) and password. You will be directed to the connectEd parent portal, (the online registration page), and access the Student Application/Registration form. Fill out the form, and then select the SUBMIT button (top right corner). Please print the form and submit with the following documents to the school office. The application will not be considered complete until the school office has received the printed form and accompanying documentation.
- Applicant’s birth certificate, passport, or proof of Permanent Residency or Study Visa.
- Parent’s Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Study or Work Visa.
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Last year’s report card and/or most recent report card, if applicable.
- A recent photo of the applicant.
- $100.00 (per family) non-refundable application fee. Please make cheque payable to OLPH School.
Once you have completed the on-line application and you have provided the school office with the non-refundable application fee of $100, and appropriate documentation, your application will be reviewed by the school principal and pastor. While every attempt will be made to interview all applicants, depending on the number of applicants, applications may be short-listed for interview. While priority is given to active, practicing members of OLPH Parish, each year there are available places for non-Catholics. Once the interview process is complete, families will be notified as to whether or not they have been accepted, or are on a wait-list.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a non-refundable tuition deposit at that time.