Deadline for student applications is on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
How to Apply:
- Complete, submit and print the on-line application.
- Submit the printed application and all required supporting documents as well as your application fee ($100.00 per family non-refundable). Your application is not complete until the school receives these items in hard copy.
Required Supporting Documents: (copies)
- Applicant’s birth certificate, passport or proof of Permanent Residency or Study visa.
- Parent’s Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Study or Work visa.
- Admission to Canada and Residency Form, (Please print and attach proof).
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Parish Priest or Pastor Reference Form, if applicable.
- Last year’s final report card, if applicable.
- Most recent report card, if applicable.
- A recent photo of the applicant.
- $100.00 (per family) application fee, non-refundable. Please make cheque payable to OLPH School.